Old Village School
This is another listed building of character, which was originally built in 1847.
The building was converted from a school to a nursing home in 1985.
An extension and improvements were made in 1997.
Serving the Parish of Marston Moreteyne including Lower Shelton, Upper Shelton, Wood End and part of Wootton Green.
Any errors or omissions should be reported via the Contact Us link.